iConneqt is a service provided by Advanced CRMMail technology (CrmMailTech),
located at Amstellandlaan 84, 1382 CH, at Weesp, The Netherlands.
iConneqt is a service which uses a web-based software programme, with which companies and organisations can, among other things, manage their relationship data online, create special emails and send these emails directed at (large) groups of receivers.
- iConneqt may not be used for sending unsolicited emails.
- Users of the service are expected to abide by the law with regard to email traffic, to the E-mail Advertising Code and any other regulations and industry-wide agreements.
- Users of iConneqt are expected to have taken note of the conditions regarding the use of iConneqt.
- If, for whatever reason, a user has not received these general conditions, then the prospective user will inform CrmMailTech, the service provider, of this by email before the use of iConneqt is started.
- In that case CrmMailTech will immediately ensure that these conditions are made available to the user.
Want to see more?
Give us 15 minutes and you’ll have a complete picture of what iConneqt can do for you